Your belief becomes your reality?

If this is true, as in we actually have a lot more control over our physical surroundings than we truely realise. sometimes I wonder. Say if you’re a Christian this means depending on how true to the bible you stay you will either go to Heaven or Hell when you die, but wouldn’t that also mean that an athiest who doesn’t believe in God will just die? THEE. END. Full Stop? It’s trippy to me because it would mean that someone who believes in God and that Jesus died for our sins will have more of a chance of going to hell than someone who commits the worst kind of crimes in this life, as long as they don’t believe in God.

Does anyone get what I mean? Or have I just majorly over complicated things. I probably misunderstand the whole reality/belief thing.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment hurr, dankeschön.