Abroad

I want to go abroad and work, I want to get away. I'm starting to feel so restricted I don't feel like i'm letting myself be great and i'm constantly letting other peoples views of me shape how I view what I do and how GOOD I am at what I do. I'm annoyed at myself for ALLOWING others to start to mold me into what THEIR perception of me is, it's getting so frustrating. SO SO frustrating. I feel like I need to maybe let a little 'give a fuck?' (within reason)into my life.

Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

2 Comments:

  1. Wow, I've been feeling EGG-ZAK-LEE the same way. But when will we be able to take over the world doe? Shit's getting boring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I predict sometime within the next week. I can feel it in my big toe.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment hurr, dankeschön.