New Goodies

Hello losers I did a bit of online shoping a couple of nights ago when my brain strategically forgot that May was going to be a "No buying new clothes month". One of the few things I bought was a underwizz-ear set from the brand 'Made By Niki'. I stumbled upon the website through ANOTHER blog which I also stumbled upon whilst searching for something else that I cannot even remember anymore and on a whim I decided to buy!












The designs are ridiculously cute, plus PLUS plus (and this is basically the main reason why I bought this set) right now a few of their pieces are being sold for £10 when usually most of their prices are £60 and up. Sorry, but a bargain is a bargain i'm sure my bank balance will turn a blind eye.

Share this:

, , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment hurr, dankeschön.