Instagram Princess

A few weeks ago I made a post about instagram and the majority of it's users (right here). I vowed to become apart of that clique and live that life and post updates on this blog. Firstly let me apologise for the lack of updates so far. If it's any consolation I haven't actually forgotten about it and I have tentatively been fulfilling the criteria.


The upshot of this is that I have actually been feeling myself quite a bit recently. Unfortunately I stepped on my phone a few weeks ago and broke the touch screen. I had to buy a cheap one that only does the basics like calling and texting which makes all those mirror shots kind of not happening. But never fear, I'm aiming to post a picture at one point next week to show you my 'progress' and how I'm living the life that I have obviously been born to live.


Share this:

, ,

CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment hurr, dankeschön.