Sugar ban dangoes



I can't lie, I'm a little bit disappointed with myself that the last time I  posted on here was in November. No bueno! This year has begun quite dramatically. Right now it presents itself to me as a year of change, I'm not so good with change usually but since the year has started I have managed to take a lot of things in my stride.

I've started writing for another magazine, I'll have two interviews in the newest issue due to be released early Feb which I'm really happy about, I've been getting the chance to write more feature style interviews and working on my technique with that. Also I have been boning up on my grammar skills with the amount of proof reading I've been doing. It's really re-affirming how much I love doing this -how much I love reading about fucking comma's and when to use them. (Not actual commas doing sexy time, although in our current society I wouldn't be surprised if such things existed).

Talking about change, Friday was my last day at the place where I have worked for the past 6 years... I KNOW right. It's taught me so much, and I can't deny, I shed a tiny tear. But I'm also so excited, already my life is creating the space for brand new experiences. I can't ask for more than that really.

... I have to go now because my cat decided to prowl behind the TV and now he is STUCK there meowing relentlessly.

-Oh wait he just crawled back out, so it was all just for show. But from the sound that the telephone just made, he probably reset the answer machine.

PETS EVERYBODY.

Share this:

, , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment hurr, dankeschön.