I'm back baby


Like I never left (because I didn't). In the event that you actually care - this is what I wore to work today. My Baseball knowledge is laughable but I asked my (amelican, yes amelican) uncle if I could have one of his baseball jerseys I think in December 2013, The answer was a resounding NOPE, but then months and months later my uncle and aunt surprised me by getting me this for my birthday in June.

Sentimental tears aside, I did initially envisage the jersey coming down to my knees, because obviously when I tried on my uncles', who is 6ft 2, it was a litttlleee longer to say the least. ...Are you guys still with me? I know this is some inane bullshit but I really like this top. You're still reading!  Anyway long and short, I like it this length.

Also a bonus extra cute point is that my initials spell out the word J.E.T. which is why I think they got me the Jeter jersey.

Now i'm sure that I've significantly changed your life, I'll be leaving now.


Share this:

, , ,

CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment hurr, dankeschön.