Happy Sunday!


Recently the cold weather has me hibernating more so than usual. There's not much better than spooning, Netflixs and a takeaway healthy amazing meal. 

But tomorrow marks the first day of December and I am already bracing myself for having to talk to other humans in social settings. So this weekend I made a conscious decision to actually be ... conscious, rather than embracing lethargy and only using arm and wrist action to pile food into mah mouf.

Yesterday me and the boyf finally ventured to a pub round the corner from where he lives and I was pleasantly surprised. We spent a nice cozy night drinking and huddling under the outdoor heaters. Today has seen me take these attractive pictures and do a bit more boring admin-y type stuff aka organise Christmas presents.

Because I am aiming to move to Amsterdam next year at the end of April, I have been saving like crazy! This also means I think I might get a bit DIY-ish with my presents this year because mama has plans that a Topshop gift card does not fit into. I've found some great ideas so I'll be sharing that with you guys next week.

In the mean time if anyone has any good DIY blogs in their arsenal - let me know!

Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment hurr, dankeschön.