But first, let me take a selfie

When it's cold as hell, but the sun is bright as hell = sunglasses and beanie and obligatory Jay Z lip (bottom right).

I didn't have the guts to wear the sunglasses out in the end. Something about sunglasses in Winter always screams 'supreme dickhead' to me. I took these photos just before heading out to get a coffee, partly because I was craving some caffeine and also just to go for a little walk. The air was bracing and fresh, it's always so nice to be out and about in wintery weather when you're all wrapped up and warm.

I assume these immense feels of contentment must have been what possessed me to keep on walking right past the Starbucks and straight into McDonalds.

My body is a temple.


Share this:

, , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment hurr, dankeschön.